Home Profile Philosophy Recognition Services Companies Contact Us

Profile

Company History

The Agency was founded in 1916 by Walter J. Riley, operating as Riley Company, Inc.

In 1972, William M. (Bill) Regnier was appointed Executive Vice President of Riley Co. Inc. and the business was relocated to Highland, Indiana at 9009 Indianapolis Blvd.

In 1976, Riley Company, Inc. acquired the Dupes & Kinney Insurance Agency and office building at it's current location, 2705 Highway Avenue, Highland, Indiana.

In late December 1984, the Riley Company, Inc Insurance Agency was purchased by Bill becoming the sole owner and President of W.M. Regnier & Company, Inc. d/b/a Regnier Insurance Services. In 2011, the agency was purchased by Pat Conley. becoming sole owner of W.M. Regnier & Co. Inc d/b/a Regnier Insurance Services.

The Agency is proud of the customer relationships it has maintained for over 40 years with a number of Northwest Indiana's most successful business owners.

Regnier Insurance Services represents a limited number of insurance companies selected for reliable policy coverage and service.

 

Reliability, Integrity, Service